Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mental Interzone


They say orange is the new black, eh? Well I disagree, but orange definitely goes perfectly with black. I'm back from vacation and feeling completely refreshed, I decided to get a little experimental. What better way than to don myself head to toe with Zibska and play with a color that is oh so ignored, ORANGE! I know I'm being a bit bad in using the same hair Zib used in her ad, but it was so perfect and gave me such inspiration for the final composition that I could not resist. Tethys comes in 20 hair colors, is easily modifiable, and includes matching hair bases for both legacy avatars and TMP. This bright, statement making dress called Olalla is currently available at FAD Round 3. The necklace and dress come with 12 colors, controlled via HUD. The boots, Svea are pretty sexy if you ask me. They come with 14 dark colors and the heel, platform, and boot are all separately texturable via HUD as always. As for cosmetics, I went with my favorite hand tattoo from Zibska (it can go with almost anything), this bright makeup from Zibska to peek out from under the hair, and the perfect matte black lipstick from cStar.

Hair: Zibska - Tethys
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Makeup: Zibska - Berdine - 04
Lipstick: cStar - Lips 100 - Matte
Dress: Zibska - Olalla Dress (Available at FAD Round 3)
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Boots: Zibska - Svea
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Prop: Custom.
Pose: Apple Spice - Apple Spice - Unisex Casual Pose - 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design