Monday, July 20, 2015

Recollection In the Sand


"Earthbound, yet undetainable."

My posting has been a bit slow this month with all of my trips to the Venice beach, more precisely the Freakshow to hang out with my friends that work there. Going to the beach got me back in the mood to do another tropical post and since FashionTropic is still going strong until the end of this month, I decided to pick up a new bathing suit. Ghee put out an array of different items for swimwear, all mix'n'match compatible with each other! It was incredibly fun playing with the different pieces since each comes with 5 colors, all HUD controlled. Trying to decide on accessories was a difficult one, not because I could not find what I was looking for, rather I had trouble choosing from the beautiful designs that Moondane had out. I ended up going with their Hibiscus falls, which includes a necklace, a headpiece, and a pair of earrings. this jewelry set is no modify, but shiny, full bright, resize, and textures can be controlled via touch menu. There are 6 metal textures, 10 gems, and 10 flower textures included. Hair was definitely an easy choice, since Moon has this gorgeous style out for Hair Fair. Admittedly I did just use it in a pose recently, but it wasn't quite shown off, so I had to use it again to show you the beauty of this style! As far as makeup goes, I went with my favorite eyeliner from cStar (the most well made eyeliner in SL in my opinion) and some gorgeous green eyeshadow from Zibska. Posing was rather difficult because I was not entirely sure what I wanted to do; at first I thought about sitting in the tides, but one my best friends had just made some new poses that were unreleased and this one in particular called out to me. I convinced her to let me use the pose (and hopefully release it sooner than later) and set out for a shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Moon Hair. - Tangerine - Blondes (Available @ Hair Fair 2015)
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Makeup: Zibska - Aurelie - 04
Top: Ghee - Tropical Mix - Ruffle Top (Available @ FashionTropic)
Bottoms: Ghee - Tropical Mix - Classic Bottoms (Available @ FashionTropic)
Sarong: Ghee - Tropical Mix - Sarong (Available @ FashionTropic)
Shoes: Ghee - Tropical Mix - Wedges - Aqua (Available @ FashionTropic)
Jewelry: Moondance - Jewels Hibiscas Falls (Available @ FashionTropic)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Bag
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Apple Spice - Heartbroken Pose 014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design