Sunday, July 26, 2015

Like A Moth To The Flame

So I'm sporadic at best and as it is I am typing this with Kaylith sitting next to me yelling at me for slacking off and having to blog on Vacation because I failed to do it before hand and we are suppose to be off in the corner relaxing and instead I am staring at SL making a pretty for you all... But hey the pretty is worth it and I actually got to watch her help me for once as she worked her magic so it's not a total loss. So with out further ado I shall show you what dragged me back to the computer to play with before I run back off to vacation and all of the relaxation.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lunessa Skin - Alabaster
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Astra
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Wayward Eyes - Onyx
Necklaces: Cute Poison - Mystiq Necklaces 1 & 2 (Available at Illusion Point(Necklace 2 is the clear gem texture with the gem face modified to be the purple that matched my outfit)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Tesis (Available at Shiny Shabby)
Top: Sn@tch - Althea Crop Top - Purple
Skirt: Blueberry - Letia - Midnight
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - In Darkness 2 Polish
Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Rings - Black Silver
Pose: *PosESioN* - Mantis 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design