Saturday, February 14, 2015

Danse De L'obscurité



Come, let us dance with the darkness. I'll lead the way.

If there's a secret about me I'm willing to reveal, it's the fact that I attended and trained in the art of ballet dancing. Because of that, I absolutely adore ballet and all that pays homage to such a graceful way of dancing. When I laid my eyes on this gorgeous dress from Zenith, I thought it was high time I return to the roots of my adoration. The gorgeous matching collar, gorgeous jewelry, and the adorned headpiece were too perfect to dare pass up. The only thing I needed was to put on my makeup, do my hair in a classy yet diabolic way, slip on my gloves, and adorn my ballet shoes. Then when no one was looking, I went dancing.

Now for the credits.
Hair: [RunAway] - Oni
Skin: Retired ::JOLI:: skin.
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Madness
Lashes: Glam Affair - Shironuri Lashes - Coal
Liner: +Nuuna+ - Lyre Makeup - Black
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 21
Headdress: Zenith - Hypsy Divine Wreath - Black & Gold
Earrings: Zenith - Hollow Carved Beauty Earrings - Golden
Collar: Zenith - Orianna Lace Collar - Black
Dress: Zenith - Orianna Lace Dress - Black
Gloves: BlackLace - Lydia - Black - Gloves
Shoes: Slink - Margot Ballet Slipper - Black (For Enhancement Flat Feet)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet - Feet
Pose: Custom (Not for Sale)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design