Sunday, February 8, 2015

Secret Life

So recently I was dragged to a new club, and while it isn't the normal type of club I think of when I think of SL clubs, the build itself is gorgeous and the people have made it feel like my second home. Then again I walked in wearing one of my recently skimpy outfits and was told to hop on the pole if I have any emoting skills at all, but that's a whole different story...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss August 2014 - Blush
Hair: little bones. - Birdie (Group Gift Color Set)
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Sky
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Outfit: *Mon Cheri* - Showgirl Set - Teal (Available at Burlesque)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black On Black
Pose: //elephante poses// - Fierce #4 (Available at Fresh)
Taken at the Ball of Debauchery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design