Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hidden Pearl

As soon as I saw this outfit was going to be at Burlesque I knew I had to have it to go with the the new monthly skin from cStar. And because my words are failing me today I will just give you the look and let it speak for itself.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss November 2014 - Moondust
Hair: .Olive. - the Melody Hair
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Ocean
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Outfit: Violent Seduction - Lady Rilette - Ice (Available at Burlesque)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Pearl One
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Medium WITH A:S:S - Pearl One
Pose: //elephante poses// - Mermaid #4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design