Sunday, February 1, 2015

I've Got A Secret

And no, I'm not a pretty little liar. I'm just a good friend of Victoria, if you know what I mean...


I saw these wings from Remarkable Oblivion and well I instantly had this idea in my head and I ran with it. I should say so much more but I keep getting distracted by the picture, so I think I will just let you do the same...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Justine - Pale - Fifty5 Turs #4
Hair: little bones. - Dark Chapel
Eyes: .ID. - Crystal Eyes - Gray
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Collar: Maxi Gossamer - Misha Dark Fairy Choker
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion - Eternity Wings - Innocence
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ - La Femme - White & Black Burlesque Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - Medium WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Shoes: {Livalle} - Luscious - Platform Heels - Pearl
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 001 Hips
Background: MM5 Rock! - Frame Art Catwalk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design