Saturday, February 28, 2015

You're Just A Copy Of An Imitation


I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.

Recently I did a dark oriented photoshoot in the real world and it really brought me back to my roots of style. I LOVE to shock people. Real life and Secondlife, I'm an outrageous person. So naturally, I decided to channel the earlier style of a certain Shock Rocker I'm pretty sure we all know, but with my own personal take and touches. The outfit pieced together with ease, but when it came time to finding the right makeup I absolutely would not settle for just buying something like anyone else would. I do what I want and I make what I want in Secondlife, so I flung open photoshop and spent a considerable amount of time hand drawing my own personal makeup. Once I was happy, I set out to one of my favorite locations with middle fingers blazing.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Little Bones. - Lovestruck - Landslide
Skin: Retired ::JOLI:: skin
Eyes: Clemmm - Fract Eyes - No Pupil
Makeup: Personal Custom. (Not available.)
- If you really want a copy, ask Kaylith Zeurra.
Fur: Gizza - Spiky Fur - Black
Coat: +Blue Blood+ - Acasia - Black
Collar: Goth1c0 - Malkuth Collar
Top: Sn@tch - Strapped Halter - Black
Tape: Sinistyle - Taped Guts
Gloves: A:S:S - Slink Fingerless Gloves - Basics
Pants: Alyce - Mesh Tight Jeans
Boots: Blackburns - Gothic Punk'd Stacks - Black
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Casual
Pose: Clemmm - Clem 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design