Tuesday, February 17, 2015

That Little Voice Inside My Head

...just wont stopping reminding me about you...

My brain this past week is taking me over under and basakwards around every little thing that pops into in and tbh it is getting old. The what ifs keep popping up and make me second guess and doubt myself. Not to mention cause my hart to be more on my sleeve than it usually is, and that is already pretty bad. Anyways while I was trying to calm the voices I dug back into the depths of my inventory to combine some old I meant to blog, with some new that defiantly needed to be blogged and this was the result.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie - Asia - 05 (Available at UBER)
Hair: .Olive. - the Ivy Hair (Available at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Brown (February Group Gift)
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat Liner
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Collar: .Pekka. - Flat Stud Collar - Black
Top: [-Static-] - Creeper Double Top - Blue
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Sn@tch - Natural - Black Tips
Pants: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Charcoal
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design