Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Whispered Word, Lenore



"For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore-- Nameless here, forevermore."
- Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven

Most anyone knows of the beautifully written poem by Edgar Allen Poe, for it truly is a masterpiece of its time. Those not unlike myself adore it and it sometimes is a fantastic influence. Now this post came to be after I had gone shopping at Black Arts and came across this lovely gown, named appropriately I say. I had put it off since I wasn't so sure on what I could add without taking from the look, but coming across the feather boa and feathery accents from Conquest, it was too perfect. The creator behind Conquest had actually heard me talking about burlesque fans and created these gorgeous custom fans for me in the same styling of his beautiful feather accessories. All of which, are quality, efficient mesh, no alpha texture clipping, tintable, and material enabled.
I can say I'm definitely having too much fun playing with them!

Now for the credits.
Hair: [LeLutka] - Lana Hair - Pitch
Skin: Retired ::JOLI:: skin.
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Madness
Eyeliner 1: cStar Limited - Cat Liner 009 - Hardcore Cat
Eyeliner 2: +Nuuna+ - Lyre Makeup - Black
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- - Leah Lipstick 22
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - Celebrity - Eyelashes 14
Veil: +Half Deer+ - Veil of Thorns - Black/Silver
Necklace/Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Raven Skull
Boa: [CONQUEST] - Feathery Boa
Feathers: [CONQUEST] - Feathery Accents
Fans: [CONQUEST] - Burlesque Fans (Not Available Yet)
Dress: ~Black Arts~ - Sister of Lenore Gown
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Mouse
Pose: *PosESioN* - Geometric 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design