Thursday, February 19, 2015

Walking With Strangers



She's falling asleep as she's walking with strangers.

So the Creepy Kawaii fair opened and I've been as excited as a teen going to their first rock concert. I've had my eye on a few things, and it just so happened there was a dress that had its eye on me! So I absolutely had to grab it immediately. The first thing I thought was bubble goth, so I dolled up. Pigtails, violet lipgloss, some decorative cross makeup, garters, and some ruffles, I was ready. I grabbed my trusty umbrella and went running around in my new outfit.

Now for the credits:
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Junko - Monchromes
Skin: Retired ::JOLI:: skin.
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sorrow Eyes - Lilac
Makeup: Dead Apples - C.L.O.W.N. Makeup - A2
Lip Gloss: The Sugar Garden - Lip Tinte - Violet
Necklace: Adore&Abhor - Drippy Necklace - Spooky
Earrings: Cute Poison - Melting Earrings - Black
Dress: Moon Amore - Sweet Lydiah Dress - Lilac
Stockings: Moon Amore - Sweet Lydiah Socks - Black
Garters: Candy Mountain - Lovelocked Garters
Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Ruffle Platforms - Black
Umbrella: Death Row Designs - Victorian Umbrella
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Bag
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet - Flat
Pose: *PosESioN* - Sensual 3 (with the animation in the umbrella)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design