Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Different Kind of A'Peel


Peel slowly and see.

Secondlife allows for creative souls to bring their art to life in a 3D medium, and that is exactly what the artist behind Zibska does. Being an artist myself, I completely adore what she creates, including the design of her store building. Recently she had a call for editorial photographers to work with her creations and I felt honored that I was one of the chosen! One of the first designs I laid my eyes on was this dress and it immediately inspired me. When I first laid my eyes on it, it felt familiar for some reason I couldn't quite put my finger on. To my pleasant surprise, I found out that the inspiration behind it was Andy Warhol's cover for the Velvet Underground's first release! So naturally I had pulled out the first two discs of my box set to listen to while I was styling and setting up for the photo.

Now for the credits.
Hair: *Argrace* - Haruka - Midnight
Skin: Retired ::JOLI:: skin.
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Broken Glass - Coffee
Makeup: +Nuuna+ - Zion 2 - Yellow
Lipstick: -Glam Affair- - Leah Lipstick 22
Outfit: Zibska - Warhol Inspired Peel
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Mouse
Feet: Slink - Female Mesh Feet - High
Pose: *PosESioN* - Wicca 10
Location: Art by Lars Underby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design