Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Autumn Thorn



I'dolen vanim.

It's high time that I broke my Elven love again. Be it D&D, Tolkien, etc. I find elves absolutely beautiful creatures and they typically have equally wonderful lore to match. Elves however have always been a touchy subject for me though, considering the mockery you see of them that typically look like mundane humans with ridiculous ears. Pointed ears does not an elf make. For mine I went with a classic combination of black hair and grey eyes.

Now when I was formulating my elf, it just so happened that I was taken on as a blogger for JOLI's beautiful new products for Skin Fair. Her Justine skin (bare) had such the perfect facial features I could not resist, then seeing it in her vampire tone my jaw dropped- There was the perfect basis for creating an elf. Justine will be available in 9 tones (Alabaster, Bronze, Cafe, Cream, Pale, Rosy, Sunkissed, Tan, & Vampire), each including a variety of makeup layer options and appliers of course! I definitely recommend grabbing Justine at the Skin Fair, for she's a steal of a deal while she's there. Ears were quite the quick hunt, but choosing a befitting adornment was difficult- Until my eyes laid upon Zibska's Bliss set. It's available for We <3 Role-play (March 4-31), coming in 8 colors for the main, accent, and orbit. It's a beautiful set, absolutely perfect for fantasy roleplayers.

Now for the credits.
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Sweet Dreams 2 - Brunettes
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Justine Skin - Bare - Vampire (With Lips #4) (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Eyes: {Dead apples} - Broken Glass - Silver
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* - Sylph Ears
Jewelry: Zibska - Bliss (Available at We <3 Role-play)
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Elegant1 & Relaxed
Pose: *PosESioN* - Diamond 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design