Saturday, March 7, 2015

Freshwater Pearl

The theme for Uber this round is Bohemian, which kinda made me have a sad just because that is one style that I don't really find appealing so I find it exceedingly hard to pull off. But the hair that Olive put out called to me and I had to try. The beads in the hair reminded me of pearls, even more so when I wandered through We Love Roleplay and found this beautiful mermaid outfit from Noodles. Thus landing this fish out of water on dry land.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Judy - Cream
Hair: .Olive. - the Willow Hair (Available at Uber)
Eyes: .ID. - Spring Cosmopolitan - Indigo (Available at Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Top: Noodles - Melody Bra Black (Available at We Love RolePlay)
Skirt: Noodles - Melody Skirt Black (Available at We Love RolePlay)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black On Black Polish
Pose Prop: Exposeur - Narrow Dark Alley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design