Friday, March 13, 2015

Out Of The Darkness

So how about the skin fair right? I have totally fallen in love with Soul since rediscovering her work at the fair this year. This time I braved fitting one of the new mesh Kissers to my shape, and as I was thinking it was far too easy with all the tools she provides with the mouths. Not only did I explore her stall at the booth and take in more of the variety, but I wandered back to her shop and found the awesome variety of fantasy ears she has created. I think this set will be my new favorite when I decide to go a little fantasy but I suspect I will be going back for more. Anyways time for the pretty so I can get back to sharing more sexiness form the Skin Fair!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Davina - (F5) Terra - Toned - FB (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Hair: TRUTH - Rogue - Messy
Ears: .:Soul:. - Uni Ears - Blix
Eyes: IKON - Deadshine Eyes - Quicksilver
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Closed (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Collar: .Pekka. - Leather Ring Collar v2 - Black
Outfit: *MUKA* - Vix - Black Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: //elephante poses// - Temptress #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design