Sunday, March 15, 2015

I Can Do Anything

So I decided to try my hand at something I've seen many bloggers do, but until this point I had never done on the blog. Thanks to participating as a skin fair blogger I received a whole pack of skins from [PXL], having asked for just one and not expecting to be one of the lucky few that got blogger items at all, so I could work with it and show it off I was floored that I was given so many options. Thus I wanted to try something that showed off more of the options than my traditional one at a time. So I took a trick that I have seen bloggers and stores do before but gave it my twist changing up the colors of the rest of what I use with each different shot.


The base avatar is the same for all 4 of my versions, but the make-up and add-ons are different for each. I lost my attention span and groove after completing just the 4 different Pale tone options they have out for skin fair, but you see how versatile these options are in each different picture and the same goes for the other 3 tones they have out. Though I will admit I do enjoy hitting the whole look with all I've got, and making each shot something truly unique is more my style, I may not look past this method in the future as I have in the past when I'm feeling overwhelmed but want to show off all the things!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

TOP LEFT
Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - PA  - Makeup 01 - DEB - C2 (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Add-Ons: [PXL] - Moles - Dark (Included with the above skin - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Top: Sn@tch - Sia Halter Top - Blue

TOP RIGHT
Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - PA  - Makeup 02 - LEB - C2 (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Add-Ons: [PXL] - Face Freckles - Light (Included with the above skin - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Top: Sn@tch - Sia Halter Top - Grey

BOTTOM LEFT
Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - PA - Makeup 03 - MEB - C2 (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Add-Ons: [PXL] - Moles - Medium (Included with the above skin - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Top: Sn@tch - Sia Halter Top - Pink

BOTTOM RIGHT
Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - PA  - Makeup 04 - DEB - C2 (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Add-Ons: [PXL] - Face Freckles - Medium (Included with the above skin - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Top: Sn@tch - Sia Halter Top - Purple

ALL
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Salome (All colors shown from Chapter III : Magic pack)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Gray
Pose: Apple Spice - Makeup Model Pose 009

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design