Thursday, March 5, 2015

Under Her Spell

Thanks to the dark arts themed Genre this time round when I saw this new "spring" hair from Olive my mind twisted it just a wee bit... That may also have to do with the fact that the Spring Twisted Hunt is starting but that is neither here nor there for this post. Anyways, while I still haven't actually been able to get into the Arcade thanks to my inability to be online during non-peak hours, the Olive hairs I got my mitts on are quite adorable and the amount of color options make it very versatile!


And we can't forget the Sn@tch! I don't know what magic dust she puts on her tutus that makes me actually like them but whatever it is it's working because I just could not pass this outfit up.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Jane - Cream
Hair: .Olive. - the Daisy Hair - Bubble Goth (Available at The Arcade)
Eyebrows: +Nuuna+ - Tattoo Eyebrows 8
Eye Make-Up: +Nuuna+ - Ali Black
Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Black
Lip Make-Up: Clemmm - Charred Lips
Earrings: Sn@tch - Spellcraft Earring (Gift at Genre)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Outfit: Sn@tch - Cursed Ballerina (Available at Genre)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black Polish
Pose: //elephante poses// - Royal #6

1 comments:

Ivey Deschanel said...

Gawgeoussss <3

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design