Saturday, March 7, 2015

A Rose By Any Other Name

Probably wouldn't have as many thorns, but I'm pretty sure it just wouldn't be the same thing. Anyways I know I seem to have a rose thing going on lately but you can blame the creators for that because for the past 2 months roses have been like the flower to appear on all the things. But this post started being plotted back before Valentines day when Jaimy leaked the preview for these shoes and I already knew then I had to have them. And I have to say this is one of those times where "Good things come to those who wait" defiantly applies.


As soon as I saw the final advertisement (which I totally had to post too because it is a work of art in itself - Go Fave the Picture on Flickr) I was floored, and thus I spent the free time I had opening day of Whore Couture spamming to teleport into the sim just to buy the shoes and the body jewelry. Of course RL had other things to say by the time I got in and could start styling it but hey again good things come to those who wait...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren skin - Asia 05
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Nathalia
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Gray
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Necklace: Cute Poison - Firstborn Choker
Outfit: -Death Row Designs- Ravishing Roses - Body Jewelry - Black RedRoses (Available at Whore Couture 4)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture WITH A:S:S - Carmine Polish
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - Mid
Heels: -Death Row Designs- Ravishing Roses - Black Heels - Black RedRoses (Available at Whore Couture 4)
Pose Prop: //elephante poses// - All Or Nothing - Pose 10
Taken at The Ball of Debauchery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design