Monday, March 16, 2015

Sweet Rosa

Squee! JOLI made CLEAN SKINS! This has me all of the excite. I love buying skins with make-ups, but some days I just want a clean template to play with some of the more off-the-wall make-ups I find. Others I just don't want to look overly polished or done up. Today falls in the second category. It finally started to play the let's be sunny and warm and pretend spring is on the way where I live IRL and thus my avatar had to wear something fun and springy!


Anyways, JOLI made two different skins in 9 tones a piece and I have to say I am in love with he Satine Skin. Not only did she provide the shape and a ton of appliers for the skins but as testament form what Kaylith and I have done with them they look good on other shapes too! Enough of my ramble just got to Skin Fair and get your own!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Satine Skin - Bare - Sunkissed - Red Brows - Clv (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Hair: .Olive. - the Rosa Hair (Available at IDK)
Lashes:  * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Sage
Top: Sn@tch - Annike Boho Tank - Wine
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine Polish
Shorts: Sn@tch - Sierra Jean Shorts - Faded
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High WITH A:S:S - Dark Satine Polish
Shoes: {Livalle} - Modig - High Strapped Sandals - Noir
Pose: Apple Spice - Flirty Pose 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design