Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Midnight Snack

Every once in awhile a girl just gets hungry in the middle of the night and needs to catch herself a nice bloody midnight snack...

Anyways! I managed to get into the blogger preview of Skin Fair 2015 and well I have a bunch of goodies to share between now and the 29th when it closes! Unfortunately until the fair opens the LMs are to be kept top secret so you will have to check back here for them sometime on or after the 13th when I get a chance to update, or go ahead and join the group to be part of the masses converging on the 2 sims packed full of awesome the moment it opens! Anyways time to show off the first of my goodies. .:Soul:. has been around since I started SL and I have always coveted her work but never remembered to grab it when I went skin shopping. To this day I still remember her Rainbow Leopard avatar set that I always drooled over but could never manage to collect enough money to buy back in the day when I ran around as a furry most of the time. Anyways back to the here and now and after seeing what she can do now I don't think .:Soul:. will be falling off of my radar anytime soon. Not only did she make a wide range of human tones she also has a set of drow tones and a set of tones that pretty much follows the rainbow, and you know I can't object to that! Today I am showing off one of her pale tones (Cream) with one of her newly released Kissers! Now I was hesitant when I got the kisser because I'm one of those that is resistant to the mesh body parts crazy. I only got the feet because I couldn't find shoes without them for the longest time and the hands because well lets face it the regular avatar hands are just not expressive and I caved because all the pretty nails! Anyways back to this mesh mouth. Granted I used the provided shape that came with it, so I din't try to fit it to my normal shape yet but the included tattoo layer to map it with the grid layer on the mouth itself has me thinking it will be pretty easy once I take the time to try it out on my shape.


And then +Nuuna+ put out make-ups for Skin Fair and well anyone that has paid attention recently has noticed my new found addiction for their make-ups and we all knew I grabbed a few of them.  Alyways I have rambled enough for this post. Be sure to go check out the Skin Fair when it opens on the 13th and drop in to the .:Soul:. shop and the +Nuuna+ shop to pick up these goodies before the fair ends!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .:Soul:. - Davina Skin - (H2) Cream - Toned - FB - NoBrow (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Shape: .:Soul:. - ~2014~Catalina Shape - Small (Slightly modified to fit the dress) (Shape provided in with the Kisser - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Hair: little bones. - Wasted - Ink Dipped (New Group Gift)
Eyebrows: +Nuuna+ - Tattoo Eyebrows 8
Eye Make-Up: +Nuuna+ - Mya - Black (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Lashes: .:Soul:. - Davina - Mesh Eyelashes (Provided with the skin - Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Eyes: IKON - Charm Eyes - Crimson
Mouth: .:Soul:. - Kissers - Cupid's Pout - Vampire WITH Vampire Teeth OverLip Bloody (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Collar: Noodles - Helmsweave Collar - Black (Available at We Love RolePlay)
Dress: Sn@tch - Sara Club Dress - Red
Cuffs: Noodles - Helmsweave Cuffs - Black (Available at We Love RolePlay)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture WITH A:S:S - Carmine Polish
Pose: Exposeur  - 3.15 Gift - 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design