Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shut Up & Dance With Me



"Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me."

Today has had me dancing and grooving all day, so when Zibska unveiled this rockin' new outfit, makeup, and lashes, I couldn't resist (it seems I'm not the only one in a disco kick). Personally, I noticed a lot of people are apprehensive to use the color green, but I'm not scared of it, in fact I love it! So of course I opted for the bright, gorgeous green color of these fashionable and chic pants. Both the top and pants are HUD driven with 9 color options that flow perfectly together. Zibska is also releasing a bunch of new and beautiful makeups for Skin Fair 2015, each coming in a variety of colors to go with any outfit. I picked out my favorite and decided to pair it with her feathery Flashes Lashes, which come in bottom, top, and full options, all HUD driven with 14 color options. I wore this makeup and lashes with another tone of the beautiful bare Justine skin from JOLI. To finish off the outfit I accessorized with some bright beads, silver metal, and voluminous hair. So come on, let's go back to 1977 and dance the night away, it's a guaranteed way to make you smile. I know I am!

Now for the credits.
Hair: [LeLutka] - BOUFFANT - Naturals
Skin: ::JOLI:: Justine Skin - Bare - Rosy (With Lips #6) (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Broken Glass - Silver
Lashes: Zibska - Flashes Lashes 01
Makeup: Zibska - Macey - 02 (Available at Skin Fair 2015)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Tarentella Gypsy Dancer
Top: Zibska - Felice Top
Bottoms: Zibska - Felice Trousers
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Spiral Jewelled Skulls
Hands: Slink - Female Mesh Hands - Bag
Pose: *PosESioN* - Diosaharu 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design