Saturday, January 31, 2015

The 11th Hour

So I love that the theme of Uber this round is celestial and of course I leaned more to the Sci-Fi parts of it right off the bat. I couldn't pass up the jacket or pants and they were instant buys for me. Pair that with Nunna, which Kaylith showed me ages ago for those added sci-fi makeup bits, and sYs, that place that I found the goggles last time I wanted them for a sci-fi look that I can't believe I haven't explored more of, and I found myself off exploring far off lands through space and time...


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie Asia - 05 - No Brow Option (Available at UBER)
Hair: [sYs] - LIO Hair - Grayscale
Eyebrows: +Nuuna+  - Tattoo Eyebrows - 4
Glasses: [sYs] - RAVE sounglasses 2.0 - Black
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Gray
Lashes: Maxi Gossmer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Neck: +Nuuna+ - Meta Gray - 90% - F
Top: Erratic - Neo Leather Jacket - Silver (Available at UBER)
Pants: REDGRAVE - SkinnyJeans - Robot (Available at UBER)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Pose 025

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design