Saturday, January 17, 2015

Down With The Ship

So I fell in love with the Elven ears that AITUI came out with for The Season Story and from there everything just kinda flowed. We <3 RP delivered with this gorgeous hair from EMO-tions that includes this headpiece that just exudes elven royalty. But I couldn't stop there. I've been hearing and seeing A LOT about the newest eyes from IKON so I had to give them a try, and well I think I found my fantasy eye store for the next long while. Not only were there a ton of options on the wall, each option was a set in and of itself with a exuberant amount of options. It took me 5 minutes to get past the iridescent option (because rainbows, duh!), But once I did the demonic ones just called to me and well I will let the results speak for them selves....


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: -Glam Affair - Lauren - Pearl - Returned
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. - MARTHA WITH Headpiece AND Hairbase (Available at We Love Role-Play)
Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4 - Elven Heart Plugs (Available at The Seasons Story)
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyes: IKON - Deadshine Eyes - Storm - Demonic
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Necklace: .Pekka. - Supernatural Choker - Blackened Steel
Armor: -Death Row Designs- - Melancholy Armor - Dark
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Sn@tch Nails - Gloss Vamp
Pose: *PosESioN* - Fetish 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design