Saturday, January 10, 2015

Let Me Be Your Ruler

So cStar has been quite lately and today I started to learn why. Despite RL getting in the way she has been making skin even though she hasn't been on SL regularly and I managed to beg a copy of one of the new skins that I got a preview of when I wandered in while she was completely redoing the store today. I must say from what I've seen and how much more space the new store build has I am EXCITED! But since I talked her out of a preview copy I suppose I should share it with the world so you guys can get as excited as I am!


And I may have gotten carried away at Suicide Dollz when I decided I needed a crown, but hey if the shoe fits...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss December 2014 - Almond - RARE (Not Yet Released)
Crown: {Scene} - Alias Open Crown (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Hair: .Olive. - the Delilah Hair (Available at UBER)
Eyes: .ID. - Shine (Soft) - Galaxy
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Collar: .Pekka. - Supernatural Choker - Blackened Steel
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Pumpkin candy - MM932
Outfit: Goth1c0 - Muse Shorts & Shirt Outfit - Purple (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH SN@TCH - Gloss Tips/DARK - Grape
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - Silver (Available at My Slink Obsession)
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill Boots - Black
Pose: //elephante poses// - Royal #6 (Available at Leaf on the Wind)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design