Saturday, January 17, 2015

Runaway Juliet

So this week I gave myself a challenge since Olive came out with this adorable new hair, and I just normally don't do hats of any kind. So I said f-it I need to push my limits and thus the result.


Granted I cheated a little and went with the black knit instead of one of the brighter colors, but that's partially the limited edition color hud's fault.  Who doesn't love a set of dark fades? Anyways I started putting off a hipster vibe and had to run to the nearest cafe quick to be all cool before it wore off...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Rose skin - America 02 WITH Lips 01
Hair: .Olive. - the Averie Hair ( Available at Kawaii Project)
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Gray
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Silver Heart - Choker - Silver
Shirt: Sn@tch - Cady Ribbed Sweater - Black
Skirt: Sn@tch - Lexi Mini Skirt - Pink
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - Silver (Available at My Slink Obsession)
Pose: Apple Spice - Hipster Pose 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design