Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Spell of Roses

So now that I got this shiny new computer up and running I was going to *try* to play catch-up on some of the awesomeness that I missed out blogging last month. The I log on to a notecard advertising this new dress and even thought it's below freezing outside and I'm shivering as I type this I had to show of this skimpy little piece of sexy.


Now I have to admit I picked my color scheme based of of this gorgeous skin that was calling to me at JOLI when Kaylith dragged me in the other day to show me the store. My first impression of it screamed Blind Mag (If you don't get the reference you need to Google it) but I was determined not to just rip out my eyes and call it a day. Besides I tend to fall into fences not onto them...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucretia Skin - Cream - Clv
Hair: little bones. - Horrorshow
Eyes: .ID. - Crystal Eyes - Gray
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Collar: .Pekka. - Ribbon heart collar - Red
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Illuminati - MM13019
Dress: A:S:S - Mae Dress - Red
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - Silver (Available at My Slink Obsession)
Pose: //elephante poses// - Ember #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design