Thursday, January 8, 2015

She Gets What She Wants

So this post was suppose to appear before I disappeared for a month, but RL got in the way and that didn't get to happen. So despite the outfit no longer being part of FLF I am blogging it anyway because I look pretty damn good in it and there are so many color options for the different parts it would be a shame not to show it off.


Don't ask what made me choose to use pink of all the colors on the HUD(there are a TON). I think the bright neon was just calling to me...

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Doll V2 <Vamp> - Pure (blkbrow) WITH Eyeshadow (Pink) & Thin Gloss (Pink) (Both make-up layers come with the skin)
Hair: +Spellbound+ - SweetDreams // Natural Ombres & Dips
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful v2 - Colors - Blush
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Outfit: :[Plastik]:-FLF- Dora Outfit and Jewelry (This is over a month old I meant to blog it and then RL happened But I loved it so much I still had to finish what I started)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture WITH Sn@tch Nails-Matte Tips/NEON
Pose: Apple Spice - Red Carpet Pose 016 (Size 2)

Taken at Transylvania

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design