Sunday, January 11, 2015

Spun Sugar

So I squeed when I found out that the theme for this month's Collabor88 was Unicorns! Because I love them and any of my friends will tell you that without even a moments hesitation. So I fought my way in and grabbed a bunch of goodies and here is the first abuse of the Kawaii factor upon your eyes.


While yes I saw all of the rainbow unicorn things and grabbed them for another post I loved the pinks and blues that were playing in a lot of the stuff that was out and had to make myself sugary sweet.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Asia 03 (Available at Collabor88)
Mask: Noodles - Majestic Unicorn Mask - Silver (Available at Collabor88)
Hair: .Olive. - the Melody Hair
Eyes: .ID. - Starbright Eyes - Aqua
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Necklace: Glam Affair - QtUnicors Charms Necklace - Sky Glitters (Available at Collabor88)
Dress: .Atomic. - {Petal Dress} - Set 2 (Available at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant WITH [Atooly] - Candy Ombre Nails
Pose: Apple Spice - Kawaii Pose 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design