Sunday, January 4, 2015

Yin & Yang

So I know I've been MIA for just over a month, but I swear it was partially with good reason. See I took a vacation (this was much needed and long overdue), which sadly ended with me having a (thankfully mild) case of the shingles, BUT by the time I was over that all of the parts for my NEW COMPUTER came in and I spent the time in between the holiday festivities building it and learning a few new tricks now that I have a graphics card that can handle them. So with the new year I am planning some changes to the blog starting with my photography! First up Ultra graphics tweaking windlights to my needs and SHADOWS! Anyways now to get to the pic of the duo that brings you The Rainbow Fashionista fun!


Kaylith and I had to have some fun when we wandered into Graves and saw the matching black and white mix and match outfits. We took one look at each other and each claimed dibs on our colors. Then we couldn't decide if we wanted to play naughty or nice so we decided we just had to balance each other out. Btw Kaylith says "Hi."

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Dragon:
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Raven Skin - Alabaster - Black Stripe Lips - Clv
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Rogue -Messy w/ Raven Hairbase
Eyes: .ID. - Crystal Eyes - Gray
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Collar: .Pekka. - Leather ring collar v2 - black
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Aeternus - FULL14002
Outfit: Graves - G487 Avenger 01 02 Double Pack Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH Graves - G493 Gloves - Black/Long
Shoes: Razor/// - Dominion Boots -Black
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet - High  WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Rockstar Pose 011 Hips

Kaylith:
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle Skin - Nude - Rosy (Retired)
Hair: little bones. - Palmistry - Ombre&Roots
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Striking Eyes - Ice
Lashes: Glam Affair -  REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Makeup: cStar Limited - Cat liner - 002 - Classic Cat
Collar: MUSCHI - Desir Collar - BASIC White
Outfit: Graves - G488 Avenger 01 02 Double Pack White
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots - White
Hands: Slink - AvEnhancement Hands Female - Casual
Pose: Apple Spice  - Sweet Pose 008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design