Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Serenade For The Damned


She sings with a voice like velvet to soothe the souls of the lost ones.

Inspiration for this shot came from that of the sexy and sultry demeanor of Hollywood starlets, like Marilyn Monroe for example. Being myself, I absolutely had to take it a step further and draw from the beautiful darkness of the lost and damned. It all came together when I put this JOLI skin on, and it simply called out to me to sing. So luscious curls courtesy of LeLutka, a beautiful black dress from Purple Moon, and Black Lace gloves brought her to life. I couldn't for the life of me find a pose I liked though, 

Hair: [LeLutka] - SAGE
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucretia Skin - Cream
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Bloodlust
Dress: ::Purple Moon:: - Maia Dress - Black
Gloves: ~Blacklace~ - Lydia - Gloves
Pose/Mic: Custom/Not Available

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design