Friday, January 23, 2015

You'll Trigger A Landslide

So it is Project Limited time again and while I missed the rush to get some of the stuff I wanted there was still a few must haves left in stock and you should grab them before they are gone if they aren't already. For one Cute Poison put out this collar that she teased about on Facebook like a month ago before she got busy for the holidays and decided to save it for the event. Yes, I have been staring at her Facebook waiting for the release announcement; No I am not a stalker, just a loyal blogger that wants all the things 5 minutes ago to play with.


And I have to say Little Bones hair is totally catching my attention and Kaylith is to blame because she introduced me. And well I had to fall into my new pattern of the occasional bit more of skin because lately it just feels right. Kaylith might be rubbing off on me a bit more than we ever intended when we started working together, but all is fair in love and war because you know I've rubbed off on her too.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren skin - Asia 01
Hair: little bones. - Birdie - Landslide (Available at Project Limited)
Eyes: .ID. - Charming Eyes - Cocoa
Lashes: * Mon Cheri * - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Necklace: Cute Poison - Lock Collar (Available at Project Limited)
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ - Revealing Secrets: Lace Cincher Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black
Rings: Izzie's - Midi Rings - Silver
Pose: .ploom. - Flirty01 - 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design