Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Desire Brings Me Back



How can I feel so free when I'm bound to you?

Did I mention I love latex? No? Maybe? Well I so do. It's rare to find good quality white latex, and Moyet has saved the day. Not to mention this is the first beautifully done ruffly latex corset I've seen in Secondlife. There's even a collar and bracelets to match! However if white latex isn't your jam, there's a beautiful red and classic black color options available. So if you like latex, seriously, drop by Moyet.

Hair: Little Bones. - Sea Foam
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Giselle Skin - Rosy (Retired)
Eyes: {Dead Apples} - Shattered - Drowned
Lashes: -Glam Affair- Celebrity - Eyelashes 14
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner 009 - Hardcore Cat 
Pasties: -=MY=- Pasties - White
Collar: [Moyet] - Collar v.1 - White
Corset: [Moyet] - Ruffle Corset - White
Bracelets: [Moyet] - Lacing Bracelets - White
Boots: [Moyet] - Over Knee Platform Heels
Pose: Apple Spice - Legs Pose 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design