Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Nice Place To Visit

So tonight a rough bout of depression, that I am still trying to root out the source of, hit me hard right as I was driving home from RL work and I still haven't quite snapped out of it. The good news to that is that the look I was playing with the past couple nights focused into sharp clarity when I got home and I'm been able to help relieve some of the depression through this picture. It says what my words can't say.


I absolutely LOVE this dress from Sn@tch. This probably will not be the last you see of it on this blog because of its awesomeness. Also my SL daddy is opening a new store in world and I have to say I cannot wait for him to start to fill it. Between the corset before, these boots, and his take on a plague doctor mask my inner darkside is doing my creepy maniacal laugh right along side Kaylith and I am sure we are going to enjoy everything my twisted father comes up with along side the rest of you. Okies time for my rambles to stop while I go try and clean the blood off the walls of my padded cell.

Now to give credit where credit is due.

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Harley - Peach
Hair: Magika - After
Mask: {DarkWare} - Black Death Mask - Pyscho Pink Fishnet
Dress: Sn@tch - Erotica Leather Dress - Wine
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Gloves: -Suicidal Unborn!- - Ivy Gloves - BLACK
Nails: Sn@tch - Fingertape - Black/Black Nails
Fishnets: *VEXTRA FASHION* - Fishnet Stockings - Black w/ Suspenders
Boots: {DarkWare} - Zombie Boots - Pyscho Pink
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design