Thursday, October 3, 2013

You Are My Sugar Rush

So Candy Fair is about to start! I am so excited I just cant put words to it. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few blogger copies from the stores I blog for on a regular basis, and if they are any indication of what is to come with this fair we are all gonna be flooding it and coming out with cavities! Time for a sneak-peek of what my sweet-tooth found!


Half-Deer came out with this adorable little birdy and it totally makes me squee! Plus some of the other assorted things she has made since I've been blogging for her went great with the theme Like the Sugar Rush Ears from The Arcade last month and this Whipped Cream Ring form awhile back. cStar never steers me wrong with her skins especially when she makes rainbow make-ups! I have to say I will be fighting with the rest of you for access at Midnight to get my hands on a few more tones of this sexy skin. Don't forget to grab this gift corset either while buying you skins at the fair. I am very partial to this piercing and the fact that I was lucky enough to be able to help Sae with the ad has nothing to do with it! I already loved this piercing set and adding more colorful options to it makes it even more epic! I can't wait to see if this sparks more variety in some of her future releases! And since this picture doesn't do the piercing half the visible justice it deserves, here is the ad to show you all of the awesomeness.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Dulce - Cream (Available at the Candy Fair)
Hair: Exile - Time and Sound - Wild Fusion 2 - Prism w/ Pink
Ears: +Half-Deer+ - Velven Bunny Ears - Sugar Rush
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful - Colors - Blush
Piercings: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing Candy Metals (Available at the Candy Fair)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Bird: +Half-Deer+ - Ice-Creamaholic Birdy - Sugar Cone - Sherbet (Available at the Candy Fair)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl - Single Strand
Corset: cStar Limited - Frosting Corset - Candy (Gift available at the Candy Fair)
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Skittlez - Color Light
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Pink South Sea Pearl - All Bracelets
Ring: +Half-Deer+ - Whipped Cream Ring
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Pose 005
Backdrop: Seven Emporium - I Love You More Than Cupcakes (Was part of FLF last week)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design