Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bound By Love


Just gonna say, I think chains are sexy. I've been looking all over Secondlife for facial chains that weren't piercings, mesh and modify. You know where I found them? The Fantasy Gacha event. They're 100% original mesh, put out in Aymee Monk's amazing store, Keystone. I literally squeed when I saw them! There's 3 different styles of chain, each having 8 different colors. There's 2 uncommons per style and 4 rares to collect. I personally got style 3 in silver, and I'm in love! However I sooo plan to play the gacha more before the event ends... Mwuahahaha!
I really wanted to go for a different look this time around. It's very different from what I usually do, but I think it worked well as much as it feels weird!

Now for the Credits.
Hair: LeLutka - Ferah - Marilyn
Eyelids: Slink - Mesh Lids and lashes
Skin: Essences - Lily - Light Rose
Facial Chains: Keystone @ Fantasy Gacha - Catena Corona - Style 3 - Silver
Necklace: Noodles - Key to My Heart - Silver
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant
Pose: Little Bean - Boobies 4 (Store Closed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design