Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sweet Pandemonium




It's been an epic busy week, and I've totally lagged on blogging some stuff. I kept thinking and thinking of what I wanted to do with the outfit from :{MV}:, it had such a cute bat.. in RHINESTONES! That threw me off for a bit, but then I realized cStar Limited was about to release a new skin at the Cosmetic Fair. Raylyn, the skin, was a hot seller and I'm glad I got in early! There's some left, but they're still going fast. What I really like about the skin is the fact she has such pronounced eyebrows that bring serious emotion to your avatar's face, like MREOW! Also if you look closely under the eyebrow, the eye makeup is a detailed white design that to me almost looks like a gorgeous lace. To top it off? Look at those juicy lips!


At this point I was still pretty unsure of what direction to take the look. So as I usually do, I turned some music on. A couple songs went by, then Sweet Pandemonium by HIM came on and that sparked an idea. I ran over to PANDEMONIUM (dark structures and builds) and wandered around the sim demo on the ground. While walking through a part in the forest, I thought a chilly night setting would be perfect, so I put on my favorite hair with a cute kitty ear hood, some combat boots and some epic jewelry from Cute Poison. From there I just had fun posing and taking pictures. Speaking of posing, Apple Spice totally has two new pose packs out at the Boho Fair, and they're pretty awesome. She has put out a pack just for us bloggers and a pack of poses that really have body language to them. I've used one pose from each pack in these pictures! Enough rambling though.

Now for the credits:
Hair: Magika - Clumsy
Skin: cStar Limited - Raylyn - Acorn (Get this @ The Cosmetic Fair)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Wet Look - Ice Blue
Lashes: Glam Affair - Celebrity - Eyelashes 14
Outfit: :{MV}: Spookshow Candy - Moonbat
Boots: Death Row Designs - Worn Combats - Black
Accessories: Cute Poison - Gamer Necklace
Cute Poison - Fragmented Bracelets - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant & Gesture
Poses: Apple Spice - Sweet Pose 008 (Get this @ The Boho Fair)
Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 010 (Get this @ The Boho Fair)
Location: Pandemonium - Main Store Sim Demo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design