Monday, October 7, 2013

Fragments of Light


Cinch it tighter, cinch the corset tighter! I was recently added as a blogger for {DarkWare}, and I have got to say they won me over fast with their creations. One thing I really love is the usage of torn fishnet over some of my favorite hues of color, in this case, red and grey! Not to mention I love posture collars like this one they have out, so this over the mouth one was frickin' awesome. I also figured it was about time my Tangos made another appearance. The corset comes in Blood Red (shown), Goth Black, Gun Metal Grey, Punked (Black and white with little skulls), and Psycho Pink. The nightmare collar comes in Camo Grey, Camo Pink, Goth Black (shown), and Plaid Red.


Of course though I also wanted to take it off long enough you could see my face. So I swapped out for my favorite Corvus collar so I could show off Cute Poison's recent piercing release. The piercings come in delicious candy colors, but personally I though the red went so perfectly with my eyes and make-up! The piercings have 7 color options and are modfiable unrigged mesh. Not to mention I epic love the exclusive hair Ploom has out for the Candy Fair, it's a playful high ponytail that I just HAD to have and you might too.

  

Next is my favorite though, shiny new jewelry that makes my black little heart flutter on the wings of a bat. Dripping earring are this dark hearted girl's favorite, and they come in black and white, both bloody of course. Now if you ever want to punch someone (I might have) or just make a statement, this spiked ring is for you. It comes in Gold, Silver, Red and Black (of course). Both the ring and earrings are modifiable unrigged mesh.


Now for the credits.
[ Picture 1 ]:
Hair: .Ploom. - Vanellope - Indecisive Pack (Candy Fair Exclusive)
Skin: cStar Limited - Xandra - Blush
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake - Red
Make-up: cStar Limited - Lips 100 - Matte
Piercings: Cute Poison - Stellar Piecings - Candy Metals
Collar: {DarkWare} - Nightmare Mask - Goth Black
Tank: {DarkWare} - Unforgiven Tank
Corset: {DarkWare} - Unforgiven Corset - Blood Red
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart
Pants: Sn@Tch - PVC Jeans - Red
Legwarmers/Shoes: {DarkWare} - zombie Boots - Goth Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Gesture
Breasts: Lolas - Tango Mesh Breasts
Location: Pandemonium - Unkempt Building
Pose: .Ploom. - Bones 1

[ Picture 2 ]:
Collar: Corvus - Black Fierce Choker

[ Picture 3 ]:
Hair: Exile - Almost Had You - Raven
Skin: cStar Limited - Social Butterfly 3 - Shine
Earrings: Cute Poison - Melting Earrings - Black Halloween Edition
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Vintage Pose 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design