Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Human Error


This post has been a long time coming, and here it is! I've been meaning to do a latex and vinyl clad cybergoth style post. I had not felt any inspiration to do it until Neuro// took me as a blogger. I wanted to do something with their Tight Delight corsets, but I wasn't sure what. The story is the same on the make-up I got from +Nuuna+, the hair from Alice Project and the eyepiece I got from [SonnenKorp]. Then I frickin' realized they all fit together! So I went a little scantily clad and ran around to find the perfect spot for this picture. You know where I ended up? An awesome apartment building by Pandemonium.
I think my favorite thing about this outfit is the optics eyepiece from [SonnenKorp]. It's an unrigged, quality mesh with quality texturing. It's completely modify and scaleable with clean and dirty texture variants. the lenses are separate faces too, so you can tint them to any color as well as change the glow, shininess, etc. In my opinion it's a pretty badass touch to any Scifi, Cyber, or even mechanical type outfit. I wear it all the time with my techpriest look! Enough of my rambling though.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Alice Project - Demonia
Skin: cStar Limited - Veronica - Megan - Cream
Eyes: Repulse - Living Dead Eyes
Lashes: Glam Affair - Celebrity - Eyelashes 10
Make-up: +Nuuna+ - Meta
+Nuuna+ - Zion 2
Eye Optics: [SonnenKorp] - Optical Augmentations
Earrings: Cute Poison - Metaling Earrings - Silver
Pasties: Sinistyle - Electrical Tape Pasties
Corset: Neuro//: - Tight Delight Corset - Vinyl Black
Panties: Dare Designs - Leather Thong - Open v2
Pants: SAKIDE - Zipped Latex Leggings - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant
Pose: E.ink - fwee 6
Building: Pandemonium - Ghastly Heights Apartments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design