Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Mistress Of The Night

Horrorfest 2013 is still gong strong and I had to show off some more of my favorite things along with this gorgeous gown before Halloween, because my brain said it just wasn't fair to make it wait until after Halloween. So without further ado as it inches closer to Halloween every minute I present my Mistress of the Night look!


Did I mention I LOVE this gown? It was one of those ones from Sn@tch that you snatch as soon as you can get your hands on it. But of course my height doesn't do my face justice in a full body shot so I had to zoom in on it a bit to show off the rest of the awesomeness which I gathered from Horrorfest.


I have to say it I really love the face detail on this skin from JOLI. And this necklace that Half-Deer came out with for FLF 2 weeks back that is related to her table (not shown because I'm never really good at working furniture into my posts) that she released for Horrorfest makes me giggle! And can you believe the book I'm holding is a freebie?!?!? But you better hurry because it is gone at the end of October! Now to stop rambling and save my breath for another day!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Headgear: Death Row Designs - Demonwitch Headgear (Available at Horrorfest)
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Nachtmahr Skin - Bloody (Available at Horrorfest)
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - M O N S T E R - Red (Available at Horrorfest)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Mouthchain: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Mouthchain - LITTLE BAT - Black (Available at Horrorfest)
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Monster Necklace - Yes I Bite
Dress: Sn@tch - Muerta Gown - Red
Book: ISPACHI - Necronomicon (Free Gift On Marketplace)
Pose: *PosESioN* - Madame 7
Background: PANDEMONIUM - The Inquisition


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design