Saturday, October 26, 2013

Unholy Priestess

So yeah I'm getting a bit piled up on my end with all the things to blog because I love this time of year and might have over filled my plate a bit. So while I hurry up and work out this backlog here have a look that probably should have waited until after some of the backlog but I decided I needed to do it now!


I saw this gown and had to have it! All of the stuff Cute Poison has released recently accented it quit nicely and this pose I stumbled upon at Horrorfest just made the look fall right into place in the Pandemonium Cemetery. Also have to give props to Jasmine of cStar for this skin and helping me edit the pic after SL and I got in a fistfight and I only partially won. She beat SL at its game and fixed what it broke! P.S. The skin is currently available as a free gift with any 500L$ purchase at cStar, Anti-Social, or Apple Spice between October 21st and November 21st 2013. So pull up your transaction logs and if there was something you were debating getting now would be a good time to buy! Here is a link with more info!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Hurricane - Cranberry - Ghost Milk
Hair: Magika - After
Headband: Cute Poison - Lament Headwear - Dark
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Burning
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercing: Cute Poison - Star Crossed Piercings (Special made for me color not yet available)
Dress: Sn@tch - Unholy Gown - Red
Armbands: Sn@tch - Tango Jeweled Latex Gloves Cuffs
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart - B2
Ring: Cute Poison - Graveyard Ring Dark (Available at Horrorfest)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Crossed Polish
Pose: UNCERTAIN SMILE - SORCERER 3 (Available at Horrorfest)
Scene: PANDEMONIUM - Cemetery De Morte

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design