Thursday, October 10, 2013

Never Gonna Give You Up

So the Body Modification Expo just started and it got me in a very different mood form what I normally go for in a post. We're no strangers to love. The theme got me thinking of my favorite stores for "body modification" and of course all of them had jumped aboard the Depraved Nation Event. You know the rules and so do I. So thus I had to scramble and collect all of the things on the first day because that's what I do best when I actually have the L$ to go shopping. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. First I had to run by cStar because LIMITED EDITION SKINS! You wouldn't get this from any other guy. Once I had nabbed the special tone that was released for this skin and not her other recent releases I started to wander around and gather more things. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. This landed me at my newly discovered favorite tattoo (at least until cStar gets me all of the tattoos) and the plan started to form. Gotta make you understand. So I grabbed my Kaylith and thus we ran will my idea. Never gonna give you up. And with more piercings and attachments from Cute Poison and a sexy pose from Apple Spice the plans were laid out and thus the result! Never gonna let you down.



I found these gloves last week during the 50L$ black sale on the Mad World and instantly fell in love. Never gonna run around and desert you. Kaylith dug deep and grabbed one of the first things that she ever got to play with to help out at cStar with her epic "WHORE" leggings and I have to agree that they work quite well for the look. Never gonna make you cry. Atooly also caused me to have to rework idea number one when making this look because I absolutely could not pass up these earrings, I love me some hearts. Never gonna say goodbye. Anyways I should stop with my rambles and let you move on from here. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

And now to give credit where credit is due!

DRAGON
We've known each other for so long
Skin: cStar Limited - Belinda - Moondust (Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Body Modification Expo)
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Hair: Exile - Just A Reason - Light Reds
Inside we both know what's been going on
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful - Colors - Blush
We know the game and we're gonna play it
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Earrings: [Atooly] - Sweet Heart Hoops -Smaller - Black (Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Body Modification Expo)
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing - Face
Never gonna give you up
Dress: [Haste] - Cage Dress - Black
Never gonna let you down
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo -  I need you in... - MM12024 (Available at the Body Modification Expo)
Never gonna run around and desert you
Gloves: -Suicidal Unborn!- - Ivy Gloves - BLACK
Never gonna make you cry
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails

KAYLITH
Never gonna say goodbye
Skin: cStar Limited - Belinda - Shine (Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Body Modification Expo)
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Hair: Magika - Wait
Never gonna give you up
Headband: Cute Poison - Lament Headwear - Light (Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Body Modification Expo)
Never gonna let you down
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Realize - Lavendar
Never gonna run around and desert you
Lashes: Glam Affair - REGINA - Eyelashes 04
Never gonna make you cry
Facial Piercings: Cute Poison - Star Crossed Piercings
Never gonna say goodbye
Collar: Cute Poison - Posture Collar - Cross w/ Diamonds
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Inermis Little - MM13020 (Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Body Modification Expo)
We've known each other for so long
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Fragmented - B+W
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Gesture & Elegant
Inside we both know what's been going on
Stomach Piercing: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercings
We know the game and we're gonna play it
Leggings: AnTi-Social - Whore Leggings - Velvet

Couples Pose: Apple Spice - Sexy Female Cover - Couples Pose (Available at Total Anarchy)

BTW, You have been Rick-Rolled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design