Sunday, November 3, 2013

Candy Anesthetic



"You there, yes, you! What is it that's ailing you? No matter, be it a aching heart, a scratch, or a little boo-boo. I'll kiss it better and give you a little of my special candy... anesthetic!"

So The Dirty Pillows Hunt 2 has started, and it runs November 1st-30th, 2013. What really caught my eye to this hunt was this sexy little latex number from The Sugar Garden. I just couldn't resist! So I ran to TSG and searched frantically for it. Needless to say I was epic happy with it, and had to style an outfit. This outfit is overall gorgeous quality and it includes Slink, Tango and Phat Azz appliers (Slink Feet stockings, Tangos bra/top, Phat Azz panties/pants). So after squeezing into this tight, latex treat, I slipped on my white thigh high boots, put on the appropriate shade of lipstick, then just had fun taking pictures at my personal studio.
So if you want to do The Dirty Pillows Hunt 2, you can start Here.

Now for the credits:
Hair: [Eliktatira] - Memoir - Blonde 02
Skin: cStar Limited - The Social Butterfly - Shine
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake - Ice Blue
Make-Up: cStar - Lips 041 - Gloss
Outfit: The Sugar Garden - Latex Bedroom Body - Nursey (Available in The Dirty Pillows Hunt)
Boots: Slink - Talle Leather Thigh Boots - White
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant & Gesture
Breasts: Lolas - Tangos
Pose: ::WetCat:: Perfect Red - F1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design