Monday, November 25, 2013

Still Waters


The waters remain still, but within do they run so deep. All color fades as the waters over-take, and she reaches out. To take her hand are you strong enough to pull her from the choking tourniquet depths, or will you too, be pulled in?
This one was another piece based on emotion. It comes from a strong mix, between the heavy mourning I'm in and the stresses that have been being flung at me in the real world. There's been a huge feeling of being stuck, being pulled in and something trying to drown me like a moth in water. But in reaching out, someone has taken my hand and has been pulling me out of it. Anyways, I played a lot with photoshop techniques and I hope you like it. This was overall fun to make and really helped relieve a lot of stress in the process.

Now for the Credits:
Hair: [LeLutka] - VENT Hair - Metal
Skin: cStar Limited - Winter Doll - Marble
Eyes: Clemmm - Paillo Eyes
Make-up 1: Clemmm - Paillo Eyes
Make-up 2: Clemmm - Hollow Mind
Make-up 3: cStar - Lips 092 - Matte
Antennae: Lovely Alien - Moth Antennae
Pose: . Presence . - Grazia - 004

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design