Tuesday, November 5, 2013

You're In For A Treat

Horrorfest is on its last days and you don't want to miss all the treats that the designers have out with proceeds going to The Epilepsy Therapy Project. I have gathered another handful to show off before I go hide somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean for a week with no internet because I must share all of the awesomeness! So I shall start by giving FACE!


I do believe I give some bloody good face! Especially with this beautiful skin from MIASNOW. She added so many make-up options for this skin for Horrorfest that I had a hard time choosing! Pair it with one of the Klown eyes from The Stringer Mausoleum and the bloody fun hair that .ploom. put out for Halloween and you are ready for a good time! But anyway I better show off the rest of my goodies before the end of the event!


Schadenfreude knows how to grab my attention! This bloody corset was one of those things that pulled me straight to Horrorfest to grab. Sakide put out some bloody shorts that match it quite well and I decided to put my Ex's head to good use with this Bloody Candy Bucket! Enough of my rambles just head to Horrorfest before it's too late!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: MIASNOW Skin - CANDY - Basic - Cleavage (Available at Horrorfest)
Hair: .ploom. - Ivey - Headache W/ Hatchet and Tattoo Layer
Eyes: *TSM* - Klown Eyes - Gacha - 2 - Red (Available at Horrorfest)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Make-Up: MIASNOW Makeup - BLOODY CLOWN - No Cheeks No Nose (Available at Horrorfest)
Necklace: :Zombie Suicide: - Neck Stitches (Available at Horrorfest)
Blood: +DV8+ - Grindhouse Girl Blood-Covered (No Longer Available)
Tank: Sn@tch - Lust in the Dust Tank - Black
Corset: Schadenfreude - Bloody Dompteuse Corset (Available at Horrorfest)
Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] - Hallow's Shorts - Bloody Version (Available at Horrorfest)
Goodie 'Bag': BALACLAVA!! - Bloody Candy Bucket - Filled (Available at Horrorfest)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH //elephante poses// - Blood On Your Hands Polish (Available at Horrorfest)
Pose: Apple Spice - Handbag Pose 010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design