Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Pumpkin Eater

Horrorfest has just under a week left and collectivly they have raised just over half of their goal to send to The Epilepsy Therapy Project. This is a really great cause and to help try and raise them closer to their goal I shall assult your eyes with another awesome look I put together using many items I found at Horrorfest or on their sim wide hunt. You shoudl definaly check out the event if you havn't already and buy some stuff to help contribute to The Epilepsy Therapy Project in style!


I do so love this Jack-O-Lantern corset that Dilly Dolls put out for the event it brings me back to my Kawaii side but lets me add the darker side that has gripped me firmly for the past month or so (I think Kaylith might be rubbing off on me more than I realized). And because MIASNOW inspired me to go wild piecing together this Make-Up combo with all of the options that she put out for Horrorfest I have to zoom in some to show you just how awesome the pieces are!


I had to use quite a few layers to get the effect I was looking for, but they were easy to overlay and they all fit together so well that I couldn't help myself when I played with them. And yes, my close-up semi fails as a close-up, but I couldn't bear to crop off the corset or the fun nail polish I found to be that final finishing touch. Although, If you head over to my Flickr page you can click through to see the pictures original size and then you can see all the awesome details including the eyes, which have a name that got me thinking and thus inspired the name of my post. Anyways enough of my rambles!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: MIASNOW Skin - CANDY - Basic (Available at Horrorfest)
Shape: MIASNOW Shape - CANDY (Boobs, Stomach and Love Handles Adjusted to fit Corset) (Available at Horrorfest)
Hair: .DK. - Akuma With Bows
Eyes: .{Rue}. - Eyes/Lotus Eater - Hallows Eve (Available in Horrorfest Hunt)
Eye Make-Up Layer #1: [mock] - Orange Eyeshadow Experi [color inspired eye]
Eye Make-Up Layer #2: MIASNOW Makeup - CANDY - Just Harlequin Eyes (Available at Horrorfest)
Lip Layer #1: MIASNOW Makeup - CANDY - BLACK LIPS (Available at Horrorfest)
Lip Layer #2: MIASNOW Makeup - CANDY - BOW LIP Orange (Available at Horrorfest)
Necklace: [tea.s] - Bloody Choker - Black
Tattoo: Vestigium - Death's Wisdom (Available at Horrorfest)
Corset & Gloves: *Dilly Dolls* - Vivian Halloween Corset & Gloves- Orange (Available at Horrorfest)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Pin Me Down - Smile Wide Polish (Available at Horrorfest)
Jeans: Sn@tch - Captive Skinny Jeans - Black
Boots: *Dilly Dolls* - Calypso Ombre Boots - Orange (Available at Horrorfest)
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 007

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design