Thursday, November 28, 2013

Think Geek

So when I heard about the Geeks'n'Nerds Event this geeky girl had to go check it out and I found a ton of awesome things that grabbed my attention so here is a post to show off a fraction of my goodies!


I instantly fell in love with this chair from tea.s, and the mugs from Atooly made me giggle. Olive brought out my inner fan girl with all of the Sailor Moon inspired jewelry and the book earrings just magnify one of the meany reasons why (My LOVE of reading) I consider myself a geek. These aren't the only epic things I found though while shopping. Beach street not only had this epic wall art but a gatcha full of geeky pillows that I took many stabs at and collected a few of my favorites. C(Two Cats) also put out an epic cute handheld gaming device that made me squee that I collected! There are tons more but I'm too lazy to type the rest up while I should be off the computer enjoying my turkey day so go wander the event and find all of the epic nerdy things that make you squee!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Elena - Blush
Hair: .ploom. - Cassie
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .ID. - Starbright Eyes - Aqua
Earrings: .Olive. - the Geek's Book Stack Earrings - Silver (Available at the Geeks'n'Nerds Event through Dec.8th)
Necklace: .Olive. - the Scout's Tiara Bracelet - Mercury Gem / Silver (Resized and positioned to be a necklace) (Available at the Geeks'n'Nerds Event through Dec.8th)
Top: Sn@tch - Cropped Baby Tee -Geek
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Bright Nail Set 01 - Matte
Pants: MoiMoi - Female Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Ingenue - Ariane - Robin
Pose: Apple Spice - Innosence Pose 005 Ankle Fix
Cube: [tea.s] - Puzzle Cube Chair - Mixed (Available at the Geeks'n'Nerds Event through Dec.8th)
Mug: [Atooly] - Geeky Mugs - Geek Girl (Available at the Geeks'n'Nerds Event through Dec.8th)
Wall Art: [][] beach street [][] - the code wall art (Available at the Geeks'n'Nerds Event through Dec.8th)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design