Sunday, November 17, 2013

More Than Meets The Eye

I will have to keep this post short and sweet because honestly the more I look at the pictures the more I analyze them and that just makes my brain scream more with everything that just went on in my RL and all the emotions flowing through me. You never quite realize everything that you subconsciously do until you sit there and look back after the fact. But anyway on to the pretty look!


The bright splash of rainbow is what got my attention with this top and I absolutely had to have it when I saw it. And then cStar came out with rainbow eyes! Sadly I've only managed to wresle 2 of the 3 rainbow versions out of the gatcha so if anyone happens to have the rare one lying in their inventory and doesn't want/need it I have stuff to trade for it. Up to and possibly including my soul... But we have to get Kaylith's approval to go that route! Also comfy bears to lay on! The poses they have in them are awesome I just had an idea in mind and had to find a different pose to bring the idea to life. Also I have to convince Lokii to but out this rainbow version of the necklace she made for the Shoetopia Gatcha. I needed to find a necklace and she was all "I have an idea" and she made the pretty, now she just needs to get it out where more than just me can abuse it! Also a closeup because A) Yay pretty eyes that you need to take a closer look at! B) New profile picture because different angle and win and I want to show it off!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Elena - Blush
Hair: Magika - Curious
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar Limited - Starry (Unique) Eyed - Rainbow Striped (Available at The Thrift Shop)
Eye Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Tears: Pink Acid - Tears of Color Face Make-Up
Lip Gloss: cStar Limited - Lipgloss 2
Necklace: :{MV}: - Aggy's Necklace - Silver Tarnish - Skittles (Not Currently Available - I'm trying to convince Lokii to put it still)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - I need you in... - MM12024
Top: [NV] - Pull Sweater -Eye-
Pants: MoiMoi - Female Skinny Jeans
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH [Atooly] - Bright Nail Set 01 - Matte
Shoes: Ingenue - Ariane - Noir
Pose: Apple Spice - Innosence Pose 005 Ankle Fix
Bears: +Half-Deer+ - Dreary Bears - Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design