Sunday, November 10, 2013

Divine Infekt

"Let the liquid metal course through your veins, let your skin shine and glimmer in the newest silver. Join tomorrow's divinity, join us. We are the divine. We are the cybernetik."



With the new round of The Thrift Shop opening soon, cStar has created a new skin-- Cheyanne. This skin comes in five different make-up options and each make-up option has it's own unique rare. Rare, I say? Why yes, she is indeed a gatcha skin, but do not worry-- each make-up option is it's own gatcha. I must not forget, there are also some gorgeous new eyes available in a gatcha as well-- which I must say are attention grabbers! In the picture above I am sporting the Del Sol RARE option of Cheyanne, which is in the gorgeous silver tone. With bright oranges and purples paired with black lips, I simply couldn't resist-- I HAD to wrap up in my favorite latex and bring out the claws! I went with a very Bettie Page hairstyle, of course. <3 Not many people know of the place, but I really love the little shop named Sugar Pill. The creator has some pretty unique and well-textured stuff available that's an absolutely MUST-HAVE! Of course I matched it up with my favorite Dare Designs gloves and boots, accented with piercings and necklace from Cute Poison, then finally a latex posture collar and claws I made a while back. They aren't up yet, but I'll have them up and available soon.

Snagged from the in-world group, I had to share cStar Limited's ad for Cheyanne - Carribean. My lovely partner in crime styled and modeled for this make-up option, and I just love how pretty and soft it looks! Plus you can get a peek at the different tones and rare for the Carribean make-up option.


So in total there's 74 different skins you can win, with five different make-up options + their rares. As I said, there is an eye gatcha right next to the skin gatcha with it's own 4 unique rares. Over at the cStar booth, there's also some gorgeous eyes released. So, if you're a little low on L lately, why not drop by the Thrift Shop and snag some wicked awesome steals and deals? It's sooo worth it!
Enough of my rambling though!

Now for the credits:
Hair: Exile - Turn the Page - Raven
Skin: cStar Limited - Cheyanne - Del Sol RARE (Available @ The Thrift Shop)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - WetLook - Lavender
Lashes: -Glam Affair- Celebrity - Eyelashes 14
Top & Skirt: SugarPill - Defekt Harness
Gloves: Dare Designs - Looking for Strange Gloves - Black
Bra & Panties: SugarPill - Wet Look Bikini - Black
Pants: [SAKIDE] - Zipped Latex Leggings Closed - Black
Boots: Dare Designs - Looking for Strange Boots - Black
Collar: . Presence . - Grim Wyrm Posture Collar (Unreleased)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Multi-Cross Necklace- Black
Claws: . Presence . - Claws - Black (Unreleased)
Pose: *PosESion* - Drama 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design