Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ever Dream


This week has been a rough one, but with all emotions comes either dreams or nightmares. I feel as though when I'm asleep I am within a surreality that's constantly swirling around me. Finding the the way is always the hardest things, but there's always a light that leads me back to reality of the waking world.

Sn@tch has recently had a fall sale, and I definitely took advantage of it. I pieced together and outfit in my head that I absolutely had to have-- and I pushed forward through the crowds to get it! With such a stunning, long mesh skirt and a gorgeously textured corset, I was in love. I of course had to find my favorite gloves ever (of all time) from +DV8+, which I felt fit well. So, I put my hair up in a very Beauty and the Beast style, then accessorized with my current favorite jewelry from Maxi Gossamer and Cute Poison. Feeling pretty, I visited Pandemonium and took a few pictures; this is the one out of the bunch I loved the absolute most and had to share!

Now for the Credits:
Hair: [LeLutka] - Belle - Pitch
Skin: cStar Limited - Cheyanne - Quiet Violet - Shine
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - WetLook Ice Blue
Lashes: -Glam Affair- Celebrity - Eyelashes 10
Top: Sn@tch - Delicious Corset - Purple
Skirt: Sn@tch - Borghese Skirt - Black
Gloves: +DV8+ - Cabaret Velvet Net Gloves - Alt Black
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart
Necklace 1: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's Faith Heart
Necklace 2: Cute Poison - Archaic Necklace - Black
Collar: Cute Poison - Posture Collar - Cross (No Diamonds)
Headband: Cute Poison - Lament Headwear - Dark
Pose: *PosESioN* - Classic 1
Location: Pandemonium - Haunted Bridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design