Friday, November 22, 2013

Red Phantasm


Walking in what seemed like a light rain, turned to a storm that brought a flood that drenched such a beautiful gown. The darkness that followed, only lit by a single light source that had forced one to see nothing but red. It would bring an uneasiness, but a mask could hide it all. Horns could fend off anyone who thought of what really could lie behind the mask, but should they be used?

This post is probably one of my stranger ones, it's entirely base off of emotion. I had felt a strange mixed that left me wanting to portray them, in which I did. I did not intend for this to be blogged at first, but several of my friends said that I absolutely should. So, here we are! I won't ramble on and on for this one, I'd much rather say just a bit and have hope that you enjoy this photo and styling. <3

Now for the Credits:
Hair: Alice Project - Leah - Bloody Black
Skin: cStar Limited - Hope - Pearl
Make-up: +Nuuna+ - Meta - Red 90%
Eyes: Clemmm - ReSnick Eyes - Black Sclera
Horns: [Europa] - Cernos Antlers - Charcoal
Mask: {DarkWare} - Black Death Mask - Blood Red
Collar: {DarkWare} - Tained - Red
Pasties: -=MY=- Pasties - Black
Tape: Sinistyle - Taped Guts
Skirt: Sn@tch - Borghese Skirt - Red
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - elegant
Pose: . Presence . Grazia - 006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design